How to WOW at home
Supplied by GSN Aesthetics. Great if you can’t get to the Clinic.
The kit includes:
£50 off hydrating skin booster
VISCODERM HYDROBOOSTER and JUVEDERM VOLITE
Dehydrated, fine lined and wrinkled Skin Saviours!
sale on skincare!
15% OFF ALL SKINCARE
while stocks last!
Seeking a glowing, radiant skin?
Buy any 2 syringes of dermal filler in January
and get a
Redensity I Hydrating Skin Booster Treatment
absolutely FREE !
Mask induced acne or Acne Mechanica is caused by friction, pressure, and occlusion of the skin, which can occur from wearing heavy clothing or protective gear, including the face masks that we are all required to wear at the moment. Is this affecting you?
Here’s some basic advice to avoid those breakouts:
Wash your face am & pm – preferably with an AHA – Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (Eg: Glycolic Acid – try the Image Ageless Cleanser) or even better, BHA – Beta-Hydroxy Acid (Eg: Salicylic Acid – try the Image Clear Cell Cleanser).
Eat healthily. Nuff said!
Moisturise – preferably use a moisturiser with a gentle acid such as Glycolic Acid – try the Image Ageless Total Repair Creme.
Wash your mask often and take it off whenever you can to let your skin breathe.
Finally, don’t forget the sunscreen during the day! – try Image Prevention+ Hydrating Daily Moisturiser SPF 30+.
That’s your day time moisturiser and sunscreen in one product!
Want a bit more in formation?
Here’s a link to great article from WOW:
These are the biggest growth area in aesthetics. If the canvas is poor quality it effects the painting!
Dermal Fillers and Botox are great, but don’t neglect your skin health. Good home skin care as recommended by your practitioner will fight the signs off ageing and slow the ageing process. Add injectable hydrators and conditioners to this for hydrated, radiant, glowing skin.
Review us on
treatments for men
arrange a consultation
We know that many new clients decide to have treatments due to direct recommendation of a friend who is an existing client.
At GSN Aesthetics we value our patients, so we have decided to give you something back to show our appreciation.
FANCY A DISCOUNT OFF YOUR NEXT TREATMENT?
It’s simple. Just REFER A FRIEND to us and once they have a treatment you will get £25 off your next treatment with us.
ALSO, your friend gets £25 off their first treatment!
MULTI BUY DISCOUNTS are available if you have more than one treatment at the same appointment. Please ask for details.
Spread the cost of your treatments with 0% finance.
Plan your treatments for the year with your practitioner, complete the simple application process and pay an affordable amount each month. Simple!
See our Finance page for more information.
Every month we email our newsletter to you. Look out for monthly offers or see our News page for more information
When attending your appointment please follow this protocol:
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, but remain outside or in your vehicle, until you are texted/called. You will be met at the door by Emma and asked to sanitise your hands.
- Please attend alone and with the minimum of personal possessions.
- Please do not bring food or drinks with you.
- Please wear a mask. If you don’t, one will be provided for you and an additional charge of £1 will be made.
- If you have booked an appointment alongside a friend or family member, you will only be allowed on the premises one at a time.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- Please follow the marked pathways throughout the building & maintain a distance of 2 meters from other people.
- Please avoid using the washroom facilities.
Please DO NOT attend if you:
- Have a temperature of 37.5 degrees centigrade or higher.
- Have a new persistent cough.
- Have lost or altered sense of taste or smell.
- If a member of your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you or a member of your household has travelled abroad in the last 14 days.
- If you or a member of your household is very high risk or shielding.
A warning for non-attendees:
a cancellation fee of £25 will be added to your account if appointments are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice or if you fail to attend. We have had to be strict about this, because there is a very high demand for appointments.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please ensure you cancel giving us at least 24 hours notice in order for us to offer your
space to another patient.